NEW DELHI, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)- Nokia which once used to be the de facto choice for the mobile users worldwide is slowly but steadily losing its market share in a lot of key markets including India.
According to the Research firm Gartner, Google Android based smartphones ranked fourth for the Jan-Mar Qtr, beating Microsoft Windows Mobile.
According to the new data from iSuppli, Apple sold 8.75 million iPhones in the first 3 months of 2010 and slightly edged out Motorola which sold 8.50 million cellphone worldwide.
Nokia sued Apple at Federal District Court in Wisconsin due to the fact that both iPad and iPhone violated five patents that was held by the electronics company.
NEW DELHI, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com) -- Nokia 6700 Slide is the new member of Nokia family.
- Nokia to Launch 5 MP Camera Phone in India for Rs 5000
- Traffic for Smartphone Went Up 193% in a Year
- Nokia Got New Patent for Self-charging Phone
- Nokia 5233 Price in India, Availability
- Nokia N97 Review
- Nokia N85: Detailed Review
- Top 10 Nokia Nseries apps
- How To Find Your Mobile Phone / Cellphone is Real or Fake
- Top 10 Reasons Why Nokia Rules the Mobile Phone Market
- Top 10 Nokia Mobile Phones Till Date
- Lay Yourself Off and Don’t Cash in Your Leaves: Nokia
- Green Mobile Phone Revolution: Is it Gonna Come in Near Future? A Futuristic Study
- 13 Reasons Why iPhone will Bite the Dust Before Nokia N97
- Steve Jobs Short Shifted Indian Consumers, Indian Consumers Returned The Favor
- 6 Reasons To Die For One, The New N-Gage Gaming Experience
- Brother in Arms - The New Nokia N-Gage Game, A Detailed Review