NEW DELHI - Information Technology and Communication Minister A.
NEW DELHI - The Public Diplomacy Division of the Ministry of External Affairs was on Thursday given the prestigious India eGov 2.0 Awards 2010 for the most innovative use of social media and Web 2.0 tools in government.
AJMER - A delegation, comprising senior officials of US Administration and industry, paid a visit to village Kanpura in Srinagar Panchayat Samiti of Rajasthan's Ajmer district here on Wednesday.
NEW DELHI - Union Minister of State for Communication and Information Technology, Sachin Pilot, who is on a two-day visit of Mizoram from July 21 to 22, today reviewed the performance of BSNL, Department of Posts, and Department of Information Technology in the North-Eastern Region.
NEW DELHI - Union Minister for Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Dr.
- Apex committee on National E-Governance Plan to meet today
- Cabinet approves modernisation plan for immigration services
- Govt. to undertake Rs. 1,011 crore Mission Mode Project for Visa
- Meghalaya sets up IT companies to boost infrastructure
- Government sponsored scheme to aid e-governance in Panchayat bodies
- Conference on e-Governance at Jaipur
- Bihar to have its own IT policy soon
- And now, Karnataka to boost electronic hardware growth
- BSNL 3G service to cover all northeast urban areas by March
- South Korean delegation calls on A. Raja
- Indian state-run firms spent $3.1 bn on IT: Study
- Kerala’s IT sector to have 200,000 jobs in 5 years: official
- Government sanctions Rs3.08 crore to CBI for e-Governance
- Delhi firm in Dutch tie-up for e-governance business
- Software sector hails tax holiday extension
- Israeli IT firms to bid for unique ID card project
- Tata Consultancy eyes e-governance projects
- E-governance to be implemented in Tamil Nadu ration shops! Another joke in waiting
- 3G auction to be held by year-end: Raja (Lead)
- Cyber Campaigning has Come of Age for Indian Elections
- Can information technology help politicians win elections?
- CDM Authority Goes Hitech
- Wipro Infotech bags Rs. 11.8 billion software outsourcing deal
- Mukherjee to head ministerial panel on 3G spectrum
- 3G auction possible before end of current fiscal: Raja
- Commercial taxes can be paid online in Goa
- E-governance centre launched in IIT Delhi