According to Nick Carr, marketing director of Red Hat, Linux desktop has developed very rapidly over the past few years.
The gnome-session program starts up the desktop environment.
Windows control panel is something we are all familiar with in Windows operating systems like Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Vista & now Winfows 7.
After reviewing the whole line-up of operating systems, namely Fedora 10, Windows 7, Ubuntu 8.10 and Open suse 11.1 last year, we started doing our bits of researches with Windows 8 and Ubuntu 9.10 overview recently.
There are a list of other operating systems beyond the ones that rule the market.
- How to Configure Gnome Keyboard Shortcuts
- Ubuntu 8.10 - Comprehensive Review of 10 Main Features
- How To Install Latest Version of rdiff-backup in Fedora Core 6 and Earlier
- High-end Linux Computer w. 17″ TFT for Office Under Rs. 20000
- How To Speed Up Linux Desktop by 30%+
- File Archiver Smackdown
- RapidShare Hack: Bypass 1 Hour Download Limit on Linux
- How To Setup Dual Monitors on Linux / Fedora Core
- How To Install MS True Type Fonts in Linux / Fedora Core
- How To Run Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 6, 5.5, 5.1 in Linux
- How To Delete Trash From Command Line in Linux / Fedora Core 6
- lm_sensors Guide Or How To Monitor CPU Temperature in Linux / Fedora Core 6 ( > 2.6 Kernel)
- How To Add Programs To X / Gnome Session Startup
- How To: Triple Monitor Setup With Dual Monitor & Laptop (Linux & Windows)
- FireStarter - Super Easy Powerful Firewall for Linux
- IPMSG For Linux
- How To Install nVidia Graphics Driver on Fedora Core 6 / Linux in 5 Simple Steps
- How To Solve Gnome Panels Not Displaying Problem?