LOS ANGELES (GaeaTimes)- There are a good bunch people who are getting more and more net savvy.
There were approximately 126,700 phishing attack in the second half of 2009.
According to the recent research conducted by Microsoft, more than 2.2 million PCs in the last six months are part of Botnet ie the network of infected computers.
WASHINGTON - An e-mail virus that offers a free download of sex movies has launched a "phishing attack" on servers across the globe, including those at ABC, NASA, Comcast, and Google and possibly US Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
WASHINGTON - An e-mail virus has launched a "phishing attack" on servers across the globe, including those at ABC, NASA, Comcast, and Google and possibly US Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- The Biggest Online Banking Fraud Unearthed in UK
- Facebook rolling out new security features
- Southampton Varsity evolves new way to assassinate spam
- 1.5m stolen Facebook accounts up for sale on the black market
- Execute a cyber attack with kits for just 700 dlrs !
- Ed Miliband becomes latest victim of ‘Twitterjacking’ scam
- British politicians fall victim to Twitter scam
- Facebook and Twitter are Popular among Hackers and Thieves
- Twitter Explains Recent Phishing Attacks, Need for Changing Your Password
- Google to end China censorship after e-mail breach
- How fake sites trick search engines to hit the top
- Secure Web shopping; US trails in worker benefits
- Maine bank regulators warn consumers about scam
- Warning: Serious Scam Involving IRS (W8 BEN)
- Agents arrest dozens for theft scheme in US, Egypt
- Nearly 100 charged in US, Egypt in ID theft scheme
- Dozens arrested in US, Egypt in ID theft scheme
- FBI arrests dozens for 'phishing' ID theft scheme
- 'Phishing' drops; are scammers switching tactics?
- 200 Million Facebook users at risk of being robbed of their passwords
- Twitter is Vulnerable to worms : Computer Security Experts
- Beware of ‘check this out’ message in facebook. It may cost you your Facebook account
- Tell me its a joke: Indian Govt joins hands with Microsoft to ‘Secure’ Our PC
- What’s new in Internet Explorer 8?
- Internet highly vulnerable to phishing attacks