BOSTON - The running mate of an independent candidate for Massachusetts governor says he quit the race after learning the candidate was coordinating with the campaign of Democratic incumbent Deval Patrick.
WASHINGTON - Blind and deaf people will be able to more easily use smart phones, the Internet and other technologies that are staples of life and work under a bill signed into law on Friday.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - The United Arab Emirates on Friday backed off a threat to cut key BlackBerry services, just days before a planned ban that could have harmed the country's business-friendly reputation.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - The United Arab Emirates on Friday backed off a threat to cut key BlackBerry services, just days before a ban was set to take effect that could have harmed the country's business-friendly reputation.
WASHINGTON - The U.S. is unintentionally aiding the Taliban and may be endangering coalition troops by relying on poorly monitored private security guards often provided by Afghan warlords, according to a Senate report.
- Draft trade pact more palatable to tech companies
- Raytheon gets Navy contract for $112.3 million
- Emanuel hits Chicago streets, makes case for mayor
- Nations wary of dependence on China's rare earths
- Candidates get creative to build text-message list
- Raises approved for workers at SC research company
- House Democrats shelve net neutrality proposal
- Congress acts to give blind better Web, MP3 access
- Fearing holy site unrest, India bans bulk texting
- Study finds texting laws haven't reduced crashes
- Study finds texting laws don't reduce crashes
- Obama signs $30B small business lending bill
- Report: US would make Internet wiretaps easier
- Computer attacks linked to wealthy group or nation
- Fantasy sports become a gambling reality
- Daily fantasy sports become a gambling reality
- Text of Obama's remarks to the UN
- NY town enacts tough cell tower limits
- Newark, NJ, schools to get $100M Facebook donation
- Thailand's bid for high-speed Internet stalled
- EU aims to comply with WTO ruling on tech tariffs
- Court revives SEC's lawsuit vs Mark Cuban
- Summit calls for reduction in distracted driving
- Proposal bans texting by haz-mat truck drivers
- Tech companies try to settle DOJ's hiring inquiry
- Licensing deal for hot new apple comes under fire
- Air Force to base advanced drones on Guam
- Seattle cartoonist goes into hiding on FBI advice
- DHS wasting money on flawed nuclear detection plan
- Lawmakers hear W.Va. tech worker outsourcing fears
- Schwarzenegger urges Congress to act on trade
- Schwarzenegger hawks California goods in Japan
- Ind. campaign manager resigns over anti-gay tweets
- Buffett, Ballmer predict bright economic future
- Stocks climb on banking reform, China growth