SANTA MONICA, Calif. - As if the gun-toting action in "Call of Duty: Black Ops" wasn't expected to feel real enough in high definition, Activision Blizzard Inc.
NEW YORK - At the beginning of the re-emergence of 3-D, the focus was on film, with movies like "Avatar" paving the way for the technology to become an integral part of the cinema experience.
TOKYO - Toshiba Corp. believes it has a solution for television viewers who like 3-D but hate the glasses.
CHIBA, Japan - Nintendo shares tumbled Thursday after the company said its 3DS game machine, packed with glasses-free 3-D technology, won't be ready to go on sale for Christmas, crushing its earnings forecast by more than half.
- Nintendo says 3DS arriving in February, March
- Warner Bros., Sony offer more 3-D Blu-ray movies
- Correction: 3-D Movies story
- Summary Box: Tokyo event showcases 3-D gaming
- Summary Box: Sony game console to show 3-D movies
- Tokyo event showcases fledgling 3-D gaming
- Sony's game console to show 3-D movies, get wand
- Slew of 3-D TV movies for the home? Not so fast
- Study tracks concerns about 3-D TV sets
- Toshiba developing no-glasses 3-D televisions