ARMONK, N.Y. - IBM said Tuesday it would buy Coremetrics Inc., an Internet research company company that helps businesses better target their online marketing campaigns.
ARMONK, N.Y. - International Business Machines Corp.
- GSA awards IBM 8-year contract worth $74.4 million
- IBM buys network software firm Intelliden
- IBM to buy software maker Initiate Systems
- IBM to buy National Interest Security
- IBM to buy back-office software maker Lombardi
- IBM to buy database monitoring company Guardium
- IBM offers to swap higher-interest debt
- IBM to spend $5 billion more on stock buyback
- IBM names Boeing CEO to board
- IBM puts executive on leave after charges
- IBM to buy Wilshire Credit's operating assets
- IBM undercuts Google with discount e-mail service
- IBM to acquire SPSS for $1.2B