ATLANTA (GaeaTimes.com)- Yet another addition to the fast pace of technological advancement, which is creating a rave in the internet.
ATLANTA - Hospital software company MedAssets Inc.
ATLANTA - Power utilities are trying to buy the next wave of nuclear reactors much like a consumer buys a light bulb: right off the shelf.
ATLANTA - Delta Air Lines Inc.
ATLANTA - EMS Technologies Inc. said Friday it received an order valued at $5.4 million from Raytheon Co.
- iCampaigning? Candidates turning to phone apps
- CDC Software earnings outlook misses forecast
- CDC Software completes investment in Marketbright
- Apple's iPad easier on airport screener's eyes
- PC maker, inspiration for Microsoft dies in Ga.
- Developer of early personal computer dies in Ga.
- Air travelers to see tougher security before beach
- Georgia Tech players checking cell phones at door
- FAA: Boeing 777s must get new software
- Manhattan Associates 4Q earnings rise threefold
- Judge allows flyer advocate's suit to go forward
- Ga. to consider outlawing texting while driving
- CDC Software raises 2009 earnings estimate
- UPS cutting 1,800 jobs in US, raising outlook
- CDC offers $105 mln to acquire Chordiant
- Review: Slick accessories for the gaming cave
- Review: Cheaper gaming PCs offer decent experience
- CDC Software to buy gomembers, terms not disclosed
- Feds bust ATM hacking ring accused of stealing $9M
- CDC Software sees 3Q profit above expectations
- Low-cost airlines all a-Twitter with customers
- CDC to acquire business intelligence provider
- Ebix acquires E-Z Data for $50.3 million
- American Software reports rise in 1Q earnings
- Software AG offers to buy remaining Scheer shares
- UPS adds technology to speed up eBay shipping
- MedAssets posts 2Q profit on sales boost
- Manhattan Associates posts second-quarter loss
- Cyber criminals may have created first ‘zombie’ cellphone network
- Presence of neo-Nazis once again haunts US military
- Review: Mini monitor can be a useful desktop annex