CHICAGO - Last week, Afghanistan. This week, parents protesting the proposed demolition of a park field house.
CHICAGO - Have you ever worked on your laptop computer with it sitting on your lap, heating up your legs? If so, you might want to rethink that habit.
CHICAGO - Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg has announced a $100 million donation to Newark public schools.
CHICAGO - A stunning one in five teens has lost a little bit of hearing, and the problem has increased substantially in recent years, a new national study has found.
CHICAGO - Medical filters that stop blood clots from reaching the lungs can move or break and cause life-threatening problems for patients, the government and a medical journal report said Monday.
- US Cellular 2Q profit cut in half, loses customers
- Medical device problems hurt 70,000+ kids annually
- Contact lenses top cause of device problem in kids
- Fitch upgrades ratings on software maker CA
- Apple works to keep up with crush of iPhone demand
- New iPhone selling briskly as thousands line up
- Quinn signs telecom overhaul, changing oversight
- Starbucks: Free Wi-Fi at 6,700 US sites
- Peerless Network: Court vacates trial date
- Kids labeled 'generation next' before they grow up
- Image-conscious youth rein in social networking
- America's favorite birth control method turns 50
- Questions linger over Ill. telecom overhaul bill
- Fitch: telecom competition intense in 4th qtr
- White Sox spring included tweeting tussle
- Exhibit looks at enigmatic phase in Matisse's art
- Boeing sends more than 1,000 layoff notices
- Senator pushes FDA on medical device guidelines
- Fitch upgrades outlook for KLA-Tencor rating
- Is blogging a slog? Some young people think so
- Stocks fall as GDP rises 5.7 pc, raises questions
- Stocks pare gains even as GDP surges 5.7 percent
- Stocks rise after better-than-expected GDP report
- Chicago transit barred from banning video game ads
- Cable TV standoffs threaten viewing costs, choices
- New Ill. laws limit texting, expand records access
- Ill. to use mortgage database licensing system
- Studies spotlight problems in FDA device approvals
- Holiday Shopping Notebook: Snuggie heats up
- Health care software founder charged with fraud
- Beating the Street is an easy feat for companies
- Stocks end off lows as health care, tech recover
- Earnings Preview: Carnival Corp.
- Tech giants offer ideas on charging readers online
- SPSS passes antitrust review over IBM purchase