BOSTON - The running mate of an independent candidate for Massachusetts governor says he quit the race after learning the candidate was coordinating with the campaign of Democratic incumbent Deval Patrick.
WASHINGTON - Blind and deaf people will be able to more easily use smart phones, the Internet and other technologies that are staples of life and work under a bill signed into law on Friday.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - The United Arab Emirates on Friday backed off a threat to cut key BlackBerry services, just days before a planned ban that could have harmed the country's business-friendly reputation.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - The United Arab Emirates on Friday backed off a threat to cut key BlackBerry services, just days before a ban was set to take effect that could have harmed the country's business-friendly reputation.
SAN FRANCISCO - Betting you wouldn't trek to your bank or the closest ATM if you didn't have to, PayPal has added a feature to its free iPhone application that lets users deposit checks into their PayPal accounts by taking a picture of them.
- Verizon says fast 4G wireless coming to 38 cities
- Report: Apple to make iPhones for CDMA networks
- Verizon says 4G high speed coming to Northeast
- Cisco to sell videoconferencing box for the home
- Qualcomm ends sales of portable sets for mobile TV
- Candidates get creative to build text-message list
- Microsoft sues Motorola over smart phone patents
- Congress acts to give blind better Web, MP3 access
- Libraries launch apps to sync with iPod generation
- Forget virtual gifts; Bartab says send a margarita
- Study finds texting laws haven't reduced crashes
- Study finds texting laws don't reduce crashes
- RIM launches advertising service for BlackBerrys
- Amazon making Kindle app for BlackBerry tablet
- The iPad and its competitors at a glance
- BlackBerry CEO suggests route to eavesdropping
- BlackBerry maker offers tablet aimed at businesses
- NCAA finds Chattanooga guilty of major violations
- FCC opens up unused TV signals for broadband
- Correction: US-TEC-AT&T-Satellite-Phone
- Verizon CEO hints iPhone not coming soon
- Thailand's bid for high-speed Internet stalled
- Review: Newest iPods get it right, as expected
- JetBlue signs deal for satellite onboard Wi-Fi
- The state of 4G wireless at a glance
- AT&T selling satellite-enabled smart phone
- MetroPCS fires up cutting-edge wireless network
- Summit calls for reduction in distracted driving
- Proposal bans texting by haz-mat truck drivers
- AT&T to sell satellite-enabled smart phone
- Google adds extra security step to e-mail, apps
- For deaf, wireless devices a new portal to world
- Yahoo to upgrade e-mail, search results this fall
- Microsoft wraps up tools for mobile app developers
- Review: How the iPad won over a skeptic