ATLANTA (GaeaTimes.com)- Yet another addition to the fast pace of technological advancement, which is creating a rave in the internet.
ATLANTA - Hospital software company MedAssets Inc.
ATLANTA - Power utilities are trying to buy the next wave of nuclear reactors much like a consumer buys a light bulb: right off the shelf.
ATLANTA - Delta Air Lines Inc.
WASHINGTON - The woman at the center of a racially tinged firestorm involving the Obama administration and the NAACP said Wednesday she doesn't know if she'd return to her job at the Agriculture Department, even if asked.
- EMS Technologies receives order worth $5.4M
- iCampaigning? Candidates turning to phone apps
- CDC Software earnings outlook misses forecast
- CDC Software completes investment in Marketbright
- Broadband funds stimulate laments from companies
- Apple's iPad easier on airport screener's eyes
- PC maker, inspiration for Microsoft dies in Ga.
- Developer of early personal computer dies in Ga.
- Sitcom 'Modern Family' among 2009 Peabody winners
- Air travelers to see tougher security before beach
- Georgia Tech players checking cell phones at door
- FAA: Boeing 777s must get new software
- S1 Corp. 4Q profit up 86 percent
- 37 Yr old Computer Security Analyst was Arrested for Blackmailing Student in Georgia
- France agrees to sell Russia advanced warship
- Exide loses Wal-Mart business; shares plunge
- Manhattan Associates 4Q earnings rise threefold
- Judge allows flyer advocate's suit to go forward
- Ga. to consider outlawing texting while driving
- CDC Software raises 2009 earnings estimate
- UPS cutting 1,800 jobs in US, raising outlook
- CDC offers $105 mln to acquire Chordiant
- Review: Slick accessories for the gaming cave
- Review: Cheaper gaming PCs offer decent experience
- Biden unveils federal broadband stimulus projects
- CDC Software to buy gomembers, terms not disclosed
- HealthPort postpones initial public offering
- Feds bust ATM hacking ring accused of stealing $9M
- Knology posts 3rd-quarter loss on charges
- NCR purchases Netkey for an undisclosed amount
- CDC Software sees 3Q profit above expectations
- Low-cost airlines all a-Twitter with customers
- CDC to acquire business intelligence provider
- Ebix acquires E-Z Data for $50.3 million
- American Software reports rise in 1Q earnings