Motorola Mobility has filed patent violation complaints against Apple in the in the Northern District of Illinois and the Southern District of Florida.
CHICAGO - Last week, Afghanistan. This week, parents protesting the proposed demolition of a park field house.
CHAMPAIGN, Ill. - The companies working with the federal government to find ways to use coal as a power source while storing its carbon dioxide emissions have a new CEO.
CHAMPAIGN, Ill. - One of Kay Monigold's first big headaches when she bought a small cable TV business in Illinois and Indiana in late 2007 was a startup cable channel specializing in Big Ten sports.
NEW YORK - A federal appeals court judge from Illinois testified Wednesday that he felt threatened by a New Jersey blogger's inflammatory Internet tirades over a ruling supporting gun control.
- Motorola names Moloney head of cell phone unit
- Genco to acquire ATC Technology in $513M deal
- Omaha's KeyOn building on Illinois presence
- Apple works to keep up with crush of iPhone demand
- New iPhone selling briskly as thousands line up
- Rubicon Technology raises $61.5M with stock sale
- Quinn signs telecom overhaul, changing oversight
- Kids labeled 'generation next' before they grow up
- ATC Technology sells UK business
- Questions linger over Ill. telecom overhaul bill
- Illinois House approves rewrite of telecom bill
- Lampert: Sears 'unrecognizable' in 5 years
- ATC Technology posts 1.4 pct drop in 1Q profit
- Motorola names Mark Shockley as sales executive
- White Sox spring included tweeting tussle
- Exhibit looks at enigmatic phase in Matisse's art
- Federal Signal combines newly acquired businesses
- Westell extends credit facility maturity date
- Senator pushes FDA on medical device guidelines
- Motorola targets 1Q 2011 to split off handset unit
- ATC Technology posts 4Q profit sales nearly flat
- Stocks fall as GDP rises 5.7 pc, raises questions
- Stocks pare gains even as GDP surges 5.7 percent
- Stocks rise after better-than-expected GDP report
- Motorola, VTech settle patent lawsuit
- Chicago transit barred from banning video game ads
- Motorola to buy digital rights management firm
- New Ill. laws limit texting, expand records access
- Texting while driving, smoking target of '10 laws
- Ill. to use mortgage database licensing system
- Federal Signal buys traffic software developer
- Gas line explodes at Ill. factory, killing 1 man
- ADM chief's compensation falls 2 percent
- For the jobless, Labor Day is hardly a holiday
- Sprint Nextel to sell parts of Midwest network