Text of President Barack Obama's remarks to the United Nations General Assembly on Thursday, as provided by the White House: Mr.
WASHINGTON - The monumental leak of classified Afghan war documents threatened Monday to create deeper doubts about the war at home, cause new friction with Pakistan over allegations about its spy agency and raise questions around the world about Washington's own ability to protect military secrets.
ANKARA, Turkey - Turkey on Friday unveiled its first drone airplane, a surveillance craft able to fly for 24-hour stretches over the rugged mountains where Kurdish rebels are waging a deadly insurgency.
Excerpts from recent editorials in newspapers in the United States and abroad: Aug.
According to the recent declassified document, MPAA is fighting different type of war in middle east against those soldiers who are violating copyright agreement.
- US troops killed in Iraq and Kuwait
- Adm. Mullen says hacked drones caused no damage
- Mullen says hacked drones caused no damage
- Pentagon: Insurgents intercepted drone spy videos
- Iraqi journalists protest government pressure
- Iraq to impose controls on Internet
- AP News in Brief
- Collage of Bush & American Soldier’s Killed in Iraq