JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - A sign near the toilet said: "Text FLUSH to Robin." Above the restroom sink was another suggestion: "Text WASH to Robin." Was this some sort of potty-room prank? Or high-tech graffiti? Neither, actually.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A new study from the insurance industry finds texting while driving laws have had no immediate benefit in reducing crashes.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A new study says laws that ban texting while driving don't reduce wrecks and might actually increase risks.
ST. LOUIS - Perhaps Sam Bradford's lone non-football outlet these days, his get-away-from-it-all sanctuary, is video games.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Hallmark Cards Inc., a $4 billion empire built on a demand for printed sentimentality, enters its second century facing a weak economy and what could be an even greater challenge: a generation that has grown up posting its sentiments online.
- H&R Block names former eBay executive to board
- Worker in trouble for snarky iPhone-Evo video
- Mo. Senate panel pares back incentive package
- Old-timers go modern in quest to stay in Congress
- Vilsack: USDA investment should help rural America
- Columbia council endorses IBM project
- IBM to open Columbia service center, add 800 jobs
- Highlights from the Fed's latest economic survey
- Mo. electric-vehicle maker gets $22M federal grant
- H&R Block 3Q profit rises despite fewer returns
- Verizon invested $105M in Kansas, Missouri in 2009
- Cerner 4Q profit falls on higher expenses
- Court rules for Monsanto, antitrust case remains
- Monsanto gets Justice Dept. request for more data
- Seed maker Monsanto posts 1Q loss, sales sag
- OM Group to buy EaglePicher Technologies
- Insituform names M. Richard Smith to board
- BetOnSports fined $28 million, gets probation
- BetOnSports.com founder gets 4-plus years
- Mo. partners with Microsoft for tech education
- eBay: No auction for suspect in Kan. doc's death
- Facebook scam leads Mo. woman to wire $4K abroad
- Facebook scam leads woman to wire funds abroad
- CenturyTel completes purchase of Embarq
- H&R Block reports better-than-expected 4Q profit
- 3 plead guilty in BetOnSports online gambling case
- Sprint Nextel to sell parts of Midwest network
- Kan. man convicted of Craigslist rape found dead
- Feds want 3-year term for Mo. mom in MySpace hoax
- Court rules for iPCS in Sprint WiMax fight