NEW DELHI - Union Communications and Information Technology Minister Kapil Sibal on Wednesday slammed the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) rally for attacking government institutions and 'denigrating the country's image'.
NEW DELHI - Union Communications and Information Technology Minister Kapil Sibal on Tuesday met Bharti Airtel's Sunil Mittal and Anil Dhirubhai Ambani group (ADAG) chairman Anil Ambani to discuss issues and ways to ensure that the growth of the telecom sector is not derailed.
NEW DELHI - Rajya Sabha MP Rajeev Chandrasekhar has written to the members of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Information Technology urging them to begin an independent probe into the 2G spectrum scam.
NEW DELHI - Barely three weeks after the rape of a BPO employee in the city, in yet another shocking incident an 18-year-old girl was allegedly gangraped in a moving car in Sultanpuri in north-west Delhi on Saturday night.
NEW DELHI - Union Minister for Communications and Information Technology Kapil Sibal will inaugurate the fifth edition of 'India Telecom 2010', which begins here today.
- Government is not interfering in probe on 2G spectrum scam: Sibal
- Delhi BPO rape case: Fifth accused arrested
- Delhi BPO rape case: Fourth accused arrested
- Two arrested in New Delhi’s BPO rape case
- Delhi BPO gangrape case: Two men arrested
- Toyota Etios Coming Soon
- A. Raja resigns as Telecom Minister over 2G scam
- 2G scam: DMK sends emissary to Congress to stop A. Raja’s Cabinet sack
- Former Telecom Secretary nails Raja in 2G spectrum scam
- Raja, Pilot launch ‘Indian Language Technology Proliferation and Deployment Center’
- DMK chief Karunanidhi defends A. Raja over 2G spectrum issue
- China steadily closing gap with India as top BPO destination
- Raja rules out resignation over 2G spectrum issue
- Anti-outsourcing sentiments in US are of grave concern, says Pilot
- Obama visit: Relief unlikely in outsourcing sector: Official
- Govt. to monitor mobile tower radiation levels from Nov.16: Pilot
- Government’s Public Diplomacy Division gets prestigious e-governance award for 2010
- DD left with permanent legacy after CWG
- Krishna says outsourcing issue will be taken up during Obama’s India visit
- Punjab and Sind Bank Invites Applicants for Clerk Officer
- Govt. orders ban on bulk SMSes and MMSes for next 72 hours
- US firms set to pitch for homeland security business in India
- Ban on outsourcing to have little impact on Indo-US trade partnership, says Roemer
- India BlackBerry ban averted for 60 more days
- Indian officials to meet to decide BlackBerry ban
- Facebook, YouTube used as weapons in Kashmir fight
- India sets Aug. 31 deadline for BlackBerry info
- Overseas hackers using Chinese IPs to launch cyber attacks: Experts
- Govt. favours cyber monitoring to track terror network
- Innovative programming vital for quality information dissemination: Soni
- Akai Re-Launches TV In India
- North-East to have better mobile, broadband, postal connectivity: Sachin Pilot
- China’s 3G users hit 25.2 million by end of June: MIIT
- Half of Oz parents say social networking distracting kids from studies
- C.P. Joshi launches AWAASSOFT- a web enabled software for Indira Awaas Yojana