CAIRO - Russia's VimpelCom Ltd and Weather Investments, the investment company headed by Egyptian telecom mogul Naguib Sawiris, said they are merging to form what would become the world's fifth largest mobile telecommunication service provider in a deal valued at over $6.5 billion.
HONOLULU - The U.S. military has selected Guam - a U.S.
SEOUL, South Korea - North Korea lashed out at South Korea for blocking its Twitter and YouTube accounts, saying the move proves Seoul opposes improving inter-Korean relations.
WASHINGTON - The State Department is urging Americans to respect its warning against traveling to North Korea, saying in a cheeky Twitter message that there are not too many former U.S.
SEOUL, South Korea - North Korea appears to have added Facebook to the social networking sites it recently joined to ramp up its propaganda war against South Korea and the U.S.
- SKorea blocks access to NKorea's Twitter account
- US tweaks NKorea on Twitter
- Prosecutors raid SKorea prime minister's office
- Repeat of SKorea, US cyberattacks does no damage
- US largely ruling out NKorea in 2009 cyberattacks
- Abnormal radiation detected near Korean border
- Myanmar denies having nuclear weapons program
- AP Enterprise: Sub attack was near US-SKorea drill
- AP Enterprise: Sub attack came near drill
- UN experts say NKorea is exporting nuke technology
- Aircraft maker pushing exports of spy drones
- Pakistan court maintains curbs on AQ Khan
- Chronology of news events in 2009
- Hackers steal SKorean-US military secrets
- SKorea says attackers used IP address in 5 nations
- SKorea says attackers use IP address in 16 nations
- Experts work to untangle US, Korea cyber attack
- US officials eye North Korea in cyber attack
- White House among targets of sweeping cyber attack
- Officials: NKorea believed behind cyber attacks
- Official: N. Korea believed behind cyber attacks
- Official: NKorea believed behind cyber attacks
- S. Korean Web sites hit by suspected cyber attack
- Now, North Korean state media news available on Twitter
- Report: NKorea operating cyber warfare unit
- Spokesman: Jackie Chan comments out of context