Twitter, the microblogging site was overwhelmed with messages in India since the moment US President's Air Force One touched down at Mumbai. Twitter with swamped with messages ranging from eating out suggestions for the US first couple to humorous comments on his visit.
According to India's minister of state for communications and information technology, Sachin Pilot, India is going to raise the outsourcing issue as well as recent hike of H1B visa fee in the upcoming India visit of US President Barrack Obama.
President Barrack Obama asked the US children to set higher target because the success in 21 st century comes with increasing competition from kids from "Bangalore India" and "Bejing China".
The US economy lost 54,000 jobs in August which is 3rd month in a row that jobs have been lost.
ARLINGTON, Va. - In a pep talk that kept clear of politics, President Barack Obama on Tuesday challenged the nation's students to take pride in their education - and stick with it even if they don't like every class or must overcome tough circumstances at home.
- Microsoft-Yahoo deal to face tough antitrust probe
- Microsoft, Yahoo team up to ding Google with Bing
- Obama setting up better security for computers
- Obama calling for better security for computers
- US to create new military command for cyber warfare: WSJ
- Cyber-spies used social sites to trick Dalai Lama’s office: US expert
- No Tax Breaks for US Firms That Outsource Their Jobs Abroad: Obama
- Cinema-style ratings proposed for ‘offensive’ web sites
- Obama Loses to Sarah Palin in the Global Count - shows Google Zeitgeist
- Two Tested Reasons Why Windows 7 is Better and Faster Than Vista
- British Politics to American Politics Translation