SUNNYVALE, Calif. - Yahoo Inc. wants to prove it has regained its technological stride after years of meandering that have caused the Internet company to lose ground to its rivals.
SUNNYVALE, Calif. - Yahoo Inc. is about to lose one of its search advertising partners in South Korea as the Internet company prepares to convert to Microsoft Corp.'s technology.
SUNNYVALE, Calif. - Security hardware and software maker Blue Coat Systems Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO - Yahoo Inc.'s turnaround effort picked up a little more steam in the second quarter, but revenue grew at a slower rate than analysts hoped.
SUNNYVALE, Calif. - Yahoo Inc. said Thursday that it now has mail and messenger applications available that run on Google Inc.'s Android mobile software.
- Yahoo shareholders elect 2 new directors
- Yahoo's site mirrors Facebook in latest facelift
- Yahoo names new chief technology officer
- Blue Coat Systems posts profit in 4Q
- Yahoo paints brightening picture through 2013
- Yahoo's latest import: online games from Zynga
- Yahoo buys freelance news site Associated Content
- Yahoo 1Q profit nearly triples, tops analyst views
- Microchip Tech closes Silicon Storage acquisition
- NetApp to buy storage software maker Bycast
- Chapple will depart Yahoo's board
- Trimble buys LET Systems for undisclosed sum
- Yahoo CEO indicates turnaround could take years
- Applied Signal posts fiscal 1Q profit
- Microchip Tech raises bid for Silicon Storage
- Yahoo sells HotJobs to Monster Worldwide for $225M
- Silicon Storage takes Microchip Tech's buyout bid
- Yahoo elects Sue James to board
- Yahoo backs Google's response to China hackers
- Yahoo selling e-mail service Zimbra to VMware
- Cost-cutting Yahoo to close offices for holidays
- Palm posts wider than expected 2Q loss
- Efforts under way to make Web more accessible
- Microsoft may speed up to $150M in Yahoo payments
- Yahoo adds another touch of Twitter to search
- Michael Jackson tops Yahoo's search charts in 2009
- Yahoo jumps on Twitter bandwagon to improve search
- AMD sees better gross margin in 2010
- Yahoo 3Q lobbying expenses fall to $510K
- Former AMD chief leaves current job
- Yahoo CEO sets out to regain analysts' respect
- Yahoo 3Q profit soars despite 12 pct revenue drop
- AMD sales better than expected, CPU demand rises
- Yahoo director to step down at end of year
- Yahoo sees $150M windfall from Alibaba.com sale