LONDON - WikiLeaks editor-in-chief Julian Assange lashed out at the mainstream media during a debate at a London university Thursday, fighting back at a string of unfavorable stories that have appeared since his organization's publication of a cache of U.S.
STOCKHOLM - Prosecutors withdraw warrant for WikiLeaks founder Assange, saying rape suspicion unfounded.
STOCKHOLM - WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said Wednesday the Pentagon has expressed willingness to discuss the online whistleblower's request for help in reviewing classified documents from the Afghan war and removing information that could harm civilians.
STOCKHOLM - WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said Wednesday the U.S.
STOCKHOLM - WikiLeaks will publish its remaining 15,000 Afghan war documents within a month, despite warnings from the U.S.
- Swedish Web hosting firm confirms WikiLeaks link
- Ericsson more than doubles profit in Q2
- Sony Ericsson posts profit in Q2
- Sweden's Hexagon buying software maker Intergraph
- Ericsson sees strong growth for mobile broadband
- Ericsson reports 26 pct drop in Q1 profits
- Mobile phone maker Sony Ericsson posts Q1 profit
- Ericsson gets $1.3B network deal in India
- China's Geely to put $900 million more into Volvo
- Airline SAS sees Q1 loss before tax of $138 mln
- Geely to buy Volvo from Ford for $1.8 billion
- Surging global weapons transfers raise concerns
- Ericsson in network deal with AT&T
- Ericsson to cut 1,500 more jobs as profit plunges
- Ericsson profits plunge 92 pct in fourth quarter
- Mobile phone maker Sony Ericsson reports Q4 loss
- Ford expects Volvo deal with China's Geely
- Ford expects Volvo deal with Geely in Q1
- Would-be Pirate Bay buyer ousted from stock market
- New Pirate Bay to be based on give-and-take models
- Swedish software firm buys Pirate Bay