GENEVA - The European Union signaled Tuesday that it was prepared to scrap tariffs on billions dollars (euros) worth of high-tech exports from the United States, Japan and Taiwan, which were ruled illegal by the World Trade Organization last month.
SHANGHAI - Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger is engaging in a little window-shopping of China's new high-speed train lines while peddling Californian exports and tourism in the world's second-largest economy.
SHANGHAI - Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger is riding the rails - China's new high speed train lines - engaging in a little window shopping while peddling Californian exports and tourism in the world's second-largest economy.
BEIJING - East Asia is the world's electronics factory, yet unless they are Japanese, producers are largely anonymous.
- US to supply Taiwan air force radar equipment
- Head of Taiwan LCD maker barred from leaving US
- Glance: World's largest contract chip makers
- E-reading: Revolution in the making or fading fad?
- Foxconn holds rallies to aid morale after suicides
- Smartphone maker HTC reports profit jump
- Taiwan chipmaker TSMC says profit up 65 percent
- Taiwan, Japan to develop broadband technologies
- Foxconn to hike prices to cover China pay increase
- Taiwan scholars blast Foxconn's China operations
- Taiwan's top laptop maker raising China wages
- China wage hikes boost costs but might help sales
- Foxconn to give Chinese workers another pay raise
- Foxconn raises worker pay by 30 pct after suicides
- Taiwan firms display e-readers at computer show
- Taiwan's AsusTek unveils tablet computer
- China taking tough line as dialogue with US begins
- Foxconn defends labor practices after 8th suicide
- Taiwan computer maker Acer posts profit in Q1
- Taiwanese offer ancestors paper Ferraris, iPhones
- Taiwan computer firms to launch tablet PCs
- Taiwan laptop maker warns of China labor shortages
- Taiwan to end ban on LCD, chip investment in China
- China's interests may limit sanctions on US firms
- Taiwan pushes e-books but lacks Chinese content
- China says missile defense system test successful
- Taiwan chip maker TSMC's sales surge in December
- Dell could face fine over Taiwan pricing errors
- PC makers voluntarily supply Web filter in China
- Acer to offer Google's Android in netbook PCs
- Taiwan chip maker TSMC says 1Q profit down 95 pct
- Spokesman: Jackie Chan comments out of context