BANGKOK - Thailand's bid to catch up with neighboring countries on advanced telecommunications technology has stalled after a court Thursday ruled to suspend a bidding process for 3G licenses.
THAI WIKILEAKS: Anonymous Internet activists calling themselves "Wikicong" have set up a website to display information about Thailand that comes from the whistle-blower site Wikileaks.
BANGKOK - A group of anonymous Internet activists has set up a website to display information about Thailand that comes from the whistle-blower site Wikileaks, which is blocked to some viewers in the Southeast Asian country.
PHUKET, THAILAND (GaeaTimes.com)- The first annual Andaman Motor Expo shall be hosted by HomeWorks in Phuket from August 6 to August 12.
Excerpts from recent editorials in newspapers in the United States and abroad: Aug.
- Robot Serves Food and Dances for You in Thailand
- World markets rise as Intel boosts tech shares
- Asian markets mixed but Intel boosts tech shares
- Chinese hack into Indian embassies, steal Dalai Lama’s documents
- Thailand raises alarm over student internet prostitution
- How To Twitter Using IM on Linux & Windows
- Web 2.0 Enabled $100 Laptop Will Reach Children in February
- Come on Google, What About India?
- Google GMail Continues To Ignore India and Europe
- GMail SMS Signup Now Available in Several Asian Countries; Ignores India
- India ‘moved east’ after tsunami