A Toronto cop sued Google for $1.2 million damage because he was ridiculed after videos of his actions during the G-20 summit here in June were posted on YouTube.
TORONTO - BlackBerry maker Research in Motion Ltd.
TORONTO - Research in Motion Ltd.
TORONTO - BCE Inc., Canada's largest telecom company, said Friday it agreed to acquire full ownership of the largest private broadcaster in Canada while the Thomson family said it is regaining majority ownership of the country's national newspaper.
VENICE, Italy - In film, recession may be the mother of innovation.
- Medvedev lands in California, meets dignitaries
- Students caught in Facebook sex contest
- Report: China-based hackers stole India secrets
- RIM: higher 4Q profit as subscriber base grows
- Canada privacy office launches new Facebook probe
- BlackBerry users beset by second outage in a week
- BlackBerry e-mail restored for some after outage
- RIM 3Q profit up 59 pct, record BlackBerry sales
- Research In Motion 3Q profit up 59 pct
- BlackBerry users dealing with e-mail outage
- Facebook wins $712-million in damages in spammer case
- Identity theft, online fraud likely to harm e-business
- Canada's Canwest enters bankruptcy protection
- Canada's Canwest to seek court protection
- Facebook agrees with Canada on privacy controls
- Watchdog: Facebook violates Canadian privacy law
- Canada uses Facebook and Youtube to spread consciousness on swine flu
- Canadian researchers reveal how they cracked Chinese spy scam on Dalai Lama
- Canadian researchers uncover Chinese spy plot against Dalai Lama, Indian mission
- Chinese hack into Indian embassies, steal Dalai Lama’s documents
- Now IBM axing jobs in Canada
- Prince Charles’ love letters on sale in Ebay