GREEN BAY, Wis. - Green Bay rookie safety Morgan Burnett will miss the rest of the season after tearing an anterior cruciate ligament in the victory over Detroit, leaving the Packers scrambling for a backup.
HASTINGS, Minn. - A new breed of apple has been a hit with consumers lucky enough to find it.
MADISON, Wis. - The mother of a 12-year-old Florida girl who plunged 100 feet to the ground on a free-fall ride at a Wisconsin Dells amusement park last month says watching her daughter fall was the "worst day of my life." Julie Marti spoke Friday at the Madison hospital where her daughter Teagan is being treated following the July 30 accident at Extreme World.
GREEN BAY, Wis. - Green Bay Packers safety Atari Bigby will have surgery on his troublesome left ankle on Friday and hopes to heal within a month.
MADISON, Wis. - A Madison-based company has worked with retired U.S.
- Harley-Davidson Names Two New Executives
- CB Williams back with Pack for mandatory minicamp
- Wisconsin AG sues Verizon over billing
- IBM boosts dividend 18 pct, extends share buyback
- Wis. Senate tweaks fines on texting bill
- Wisconsin Supreme Court backs county in IT dispute
- Wisconsin lawmakers ban texting while driving
- Wis. texting ban passes with bipartisan support
- UW Madison's patenting arm wins suit against Xenon
- Texting while driving, smoking target of '10 laws
- Wis. court backs $5.6M fee award against Microsoft
- Wis. teen reaches plea deal in Facebook sex scam
- Business software firm RedPrairie files for IPO
- Suit over search-engine keywords tries new angle
- Wis. man donates cheesehead hat signed by Obama
- Sheboygan man tries to sell the rights to his name
- Obituaries in the news
- UW-Madison's patenting arm settles suit with Intel
- For the jobless, Labor Day is hardly a holiday
- Kentucky man charged in '80 slaying of Wis. couple
- AP News in Brief