The exposure of Sony BMG Rootkit scandal five years ago is indeed very significant in IT history. Sony BMG secretly included Extended Copy Protection (XCP) and MediaMax CD-3 software on millions of music CDs from artists such as Celine Dion, Neal Diamond and Santana in the mid-2000s.
According to the recent research conducted by Microsoft, more than 2.2 million PCs in the last six months are part of Botnet ie the network of infected computers.
Have you received an email - "My e-mail was hacked!!! I'm so sorry!" How does the email viruses spread and how do you react when you ensnare.
Cybercriminals are making every effort to inject Malware in your system so that it is going to be difficult to detect.
The web is flooded with ideas for protecting Windows computers against viruses.
- Top 10 Ways to Disinfect And Save Your Windows 7 After Virus Infection
- Top 10 Free Windows 7 Anti-Virus Software
- Norton AntiVirus 2010 Review
- Top 5 Anti-Virus for Windows 7
- Top 5 Windows Live Messenger Virus Removal Software
- Microsoft Free Anti-Virus ‘Morro’ to be introduced soon
- MailRoute e-mail Protection Service - A Detailed Overview
- Free Open-source Unified Threat Management Software Untangle Reviewed
- Guide to The Best Free Anti-Virus Software for Windows
- How Does an Anti-Virus Software Work? - The Inside Story