BEIJING - PayPal, the online payments service, has blocked donations to WikiLeaks and to a German foundation that raises funds for it following the release of 250,000 confidential US government cables.
BEIJING - Secret cables released by the whistleblower website 'WikiLeaks' have revealed that the hacking of Google, which forced the search engine out of China, was masterminded by one of the politicians of the country.
BEIJING, CHINA (GaeaTimes.com)- In a recent development that is being called as a major technological breakthrough in transport sector, a state of the art high-speed train named CRH380 in China set new speed record Friday.
BEIJING - A 46-year-old Chinese woman has been sentenced to a year in labour camp for posting a satirical 'anti-Japanese' message on Twitter.
LONDON/BEIJING - Beijing Police have arrested a woman after she tweeted her intention to march with a banner praising jailed Nobel peace prize winner Lui Xiaobo.
- Nations wary of dependence on China's rare earths
- Gates, Buffett talk to China wealthy about charity
- Drinks-making billionaire leads China rich list
- Gates, Buffett dine with China's rich for charity
- Gates, Buffett set to dine with China's rich
- China automaker BYD gets visit from backer Buffett
- China launches first cross-border air strike drill
- Google defends shrinking China market share
- Taiwan's HTC: iPhone's 'quiet' challenger
- China requires ID to buy mobile phone numbers
- China warns US against selling Taiwan radars
- China Unicom profit down 62 percent on 3G roll-out
- China sets up new battle over computer security
- China Telecom first-half profit up 0.8 percent
- US to supply Taiwan air force radar equipment
- Pentagon takes aim at China cyber threat
- China Mobile says first half profit up 4.2 percent
- PC maker Lenovo turns to profit on China sales
- Xinhua, China Mobile announce search venture
- China Unicom to sell Apple's iPhone with Wi-Fi
- Saudi Arabia: Blackberry service halts Friday
- Google's China answer page inaccessible
- China setting milestone as economy passes Japan's
- Some Internet porn sites in China now accessible
- Official: Google's China changes in line with law
- Dozens of outspoken, popular blogs shut in China
- China's microblogs facing new restrictions
- VisionChina inks new deal with Beijing subway
- China to invest $10B in Argentina's railways
- China confirms it renewed Google operating license
- China renews Google's operating license
- Google wins permission to keep website in China
- China renews Google license amid censorship row
- China group says US uses Facebook to sow unrest
- Google says Beijing renews China net license