BOSTON - The running mate of an independent candidate for Massachusetts governor says he quit the race after learning the candidate was coordinating with the campaign of Democratic incumbent Deval Patrick.
BOSTON - If Twitter had existed in 1960, a pregnant Jacqueline Kennedy might have used it to reach voters when she was confined to her Massachusetts home during her husband's presidential campaign.
CHICAGO - A stunning one in five teens has lost a little bit of hearing, and the problem has increased substantially in recent years, a new national study has found.
BOSTON - When Mary Burke recently took her 2007 Honda Element with its worn-out ignition switch to her regular repair shop, the mechanic didn't have the software to fix the problem.
BOSTON - A coalition of booksellers and Internet content providers on Tuesday filed a federal lawsuit challenging an expansion of Massachusetts' obscenity law to include electronic communications that may be harmful to minors.
- Internet groups sue Mass. over new obscenity law
- For online 'super reviewers' rewards go offline
- Mass. to receive $45M from feds for broadband
- Great white shark spotted off Massachusetts coast
- Great white shark spotted off Mass. coast
- Red Hat, Cisco expand 'virtualization' partnership
- Boston Scientific spent $480K on lobbying in 1Q
- Mass. AG seeks privacy information from Google
- Satcon announces $12M debt facility deal
- Political fundraising tool taps social networks
- Mass. RMV adds online scheduling of road tests
- Dalai Lama reaches out to Chinese followers on Twitter
- EBay CEO envisions PayPal in more offline settings
- AP Top News at 3:28 a.m. EDT
- AP Top News at 3:14 a.m. EDT
- AP Top News at 2:44 a.m. EDT
- AP Top News at 2:36 a.m. EDT
- Air travelers to see tougher security before beach
- FDA panel backs implant for mild heart failure
- Boston Scientific suspends defibrillator sales
- Airport body scanners spreading across US
- Fidelity cuts trade commissions to flat $7.95 fee
- Boston Scientific spends $480K on lobbying in 4Q
- Boston Scientific to pay JNJ $1.73B in settlement
- Boston's Logan Airport to offer free Wi-Fi
- Growth stocks regain favor after value's long run
- Expert says US failed to learn lesson of shoe bomb
- Review: A gel-covered computer mouse, just because
- Tech investing will be a tougher play in 2010
- Mass. Dem. Senate hopefuls differ on casino gaming
- Kennedy aides use Twitter to update the public
- Mass. giving transit data to software developers
- Boston gears up for biggest bike-sharing program
- John Quincy Adams tweeting thanks to Mass. society
- Boston hack almost takes blame for forgotten child