LINCOLN, Neb. - Ndamukong Suh's $2 million donation to his alma mater comes with more than few apps for his former teammates.
NEW YORK - After a 13-year break, Soundgarden is releasing its new album through the "Guitar Hero" video game series - and its frontman believes it's the perfect way to reintroduce the band to a new generation.
NEWARK, N.J. - New Jersey's largest school district is poised to become a laboratory for education reforms with the help of a $100 million donation from Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, a gift thought to be the biggest contribution the 26-year-old entrepreneur has ever made.
SAN FRANCISCO - If you've ever wished celebrities like actress Demi Moore or skateboarder Tony Hawk would follow you on short-messaging site Twitter, now's your chance - but you'll have to cough up some cash for the privilege.
NEW YORK - John Mayer is losing friends - on the Internet at least.
- Hack attack hits home for AP writer
- Venice film festival focuses on film innovation
- An open mic, in 140-characters or less
- Cameron Diaz tops list of riskiest celeb searches
- The scoop on unauthorized celeb books: fewer sales
- Kanye West performs for Facebook, joins Twitter
- British royals expand online presence with Flickr
- Old Spice ad campaign goes viral _ and then some
- Game developers preparing for diverse E3 show
- Editorial Roundup: Excerpts From Recent Editorials
- Lil Jon not part of the iPad craze
- Twitter bug lets users fake followers
- Twitter finally feathers its nest with advertising
- Facebook to nix 'become a fan of' for 'like'
- Conan's lone Twitter followee: 'It's totally nuts'
- 'Lockergate'?: Producer apologizes for e-mails
- Fla. woman sues 50 Cent in NYC over her sex video
- Kutcher to Twitter fans during Russian visit
- 'Funny Or Die' leaps to TV in new HBO series
- Fey sends e-mails to promote Vogue cover
- Super Bowl is most watched TV show ever
- Dish ad hits DirecTV over celebrity endorsements
- Bill Gates says innovation can leverage change
- Calls for Haiti donations spread thru social Web
- 50 things that changed our lives in the aughts
- Hollywood adds money, talent to made-for-Web shows
- Lewd Ashanti messages just 'sex texting,' man says
- Flynt wins partial victory in fight over his name
- Fitness video games are reshaping medium
- Dan Brown eyes La Scala balconies for inspiration
- EMI joins Universal-backed music video site Vevo
- Michael Jackson tops Web's search charts in 2009
- Mellencamp to kick habit if Facebook group hits 1M
- Michael Jackson tops Yahoo's search charts in 2009
- Brian Williams lauds Cronkite in award acceptance