WASHINGTON - Yahoo Inc. and Microsoft Corp.
Lucky 7 proves to be quite lucky for the Redmond men with Windows 7 selling like hot cakes helping out Microsoft recover from the Visaster (nomenclature to Vista's failure).
WASHINGTON - An unemployed Arkansas woman, who was thwarted every time she tried to sell the naming rights to her seventh child on eBay, is hoping that her fifth attempt will bring her success.
SAN FRANCISCO - Hewlett-Packard Co.'s 19 percent drop in quarterly profit shows that the company still relies heavily on printer ink and the troubled personal computer market, despite the aggressive transformation it's undertaking to branch out and encroach more on rival IBM Corp.'s turf.
SAN FRANCISCO - Hewlett-Packard Co.'s profit dropped 19 percent in the latest quarter, dragged down by ongoing weakness in sales of personal computers and printer ink.
- HP 3Q profit drops 19 pct, weak PC, ink sales
- Conservatives take on liberals in blogosphere
- BetOnSports founder Gary Kaplan pleads guilty
- Woman loses job after abusing boss on Facebook!
- Scientists come a step closer towards building a practical quantum computer
- Top 7 newest Android Apps
- Another hacking attempt on Twitter: What, when, how!
- Hackers attack Twitter, Facebook also slows down
- Twitter outage clamps tweets, cause 'unknown'
- Upgrade Windows 7 Cheaply and Easily: Guide
- Pentagon considering to block Facebook, Twitter
- Citizen Palin begins private life quietly
- Anti-theft software could create security hole
- U r pwned: text messaging paves way for hacking
- Time Warner beats 2Q estimates; outlook steady
- Microsoft, Yahoo team up to ding Google with Bing
- IAC has 2Q profit; revenue falls in weak ad market
- Microsoft, Yahoo agree on long-sought search deal
- Opposite Poles Attract: Facebook joins hands with Google for Android app
- Microsoft, Amazon weighing on world markets
- World markets brush off soft Microsoft earnings
- Yahoo Buys Itself New Clothes
- Chinese Web sites close amid tightening controls
- Microsoft Office Web Apps Vs Google Apps
- Cyber criminals may have created first ‘zombie’ cellphone network
- Strong results at Intel pull stocks sharply higher
- Google’s Chrome OS looks a lot like a familiar Linux: Bill Gates
- Twitter Hacked, TechCrunch Releases Sensitive Documents; Ethical?
- Top 10 Revision Control Software
- Intel to report 2Q numbers
- US officials eye North Korea in cyber attack
- Tech 101: How a denial-of-service attack works
- Officials: NKorea believed behind cyber attacks
- Official: N. Korea believed behind cyber attacks
- Official: NKorea believed behind cyber attacks