PADANG - A social networking site specially made for the Indonesian Muslims, CMnet, is becoming increasingly popular among Internet users since it was launched on August 6.
JAKARTA, Indonesia - Indonesia said Wednesday it is considering following the lead of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates in banning BlackBerry services, adding to pressure on device maker Research in Motion Ltd.
JAKARTA, Indonesia - Indonesia's top Islamic body declared Tuesday that Muslims can drink civet coffee - the world's most expensive coffee, which is extracted from the dung of civet cats.
JAKARTA, INDONESIA (GaeaTimes.com)- Nokia C3 which happens to be the flagship model of the company has been officially launched both in Indonesia and in United Kingdom.
JAKARTA, Indonesia - Indonesian police say eight people have died after drinking liquor laced with methanol on the country's main island of Java.
- Indonesia's controversial Obama statue to be moved
- Barack Obama statue attacked by Facebook critics
- Java blacksmith and family shocked to know they were saved by Obama’s mum
- Chinese site to steer users to legit music source
- Bali bombing mastermind killed in police raid
- Canadian researchers reveal how they cracked Chinese spy scam on Dalai Lama
- Chinese hack into Indian embassies, steal Dalai Lama’s documents
- 10 killed as boat sinks in Indonesia’s Java Sea
- Google GMail Continues To Ignore India and Europe
- GMail SMS Signup Now Available in Several Asian Countries; Ignores India