LINCOLN, Neb. - Ndamukong Suh's $2 million donation to his alma mater comes with more than few apps for his former teammates.
LINCOLN, Neb. - Nebraska has a diverse economy that is positioned well to grow, but the state needs to work on turning its growing research and development into new products, according to a report released Thursday by GOP Gov.
SEATTLE - Microsoft Corp. co-founder Bill Gates and billionaire investor Warren Buffett are launching a campaign to get other American billionaires to give at least half their wealth to charity.
- KeyOn to buy Dynamic Broadband's Internet service
- Is a voting machine merger too big to stand?
- 911 fees subject of Nebraska high court ruling
- US troops killed in Iraq and Kuwait
- Fidelity cuts trade commissions to flat $7.95 fee
- Bill would ban texting while driving in Nebraska
- Court backs Nebraska in rate dispute with Qwest
- Recession slows plan to build bunker data centers
- Man wanted in Europe found working at Neb. prison
- Second man arrested in brokerage hacking scheme
- Travel briefs
- Sprint Nextel to sell parts of Midwest network
- Neb. commission loses appeal on Internet call fees