India will try to convince Obama during his visit that outsourcing , in fact, has a positive effect on US economy because it created many jobs in US as opposed to popular belief.
The continuous rise of unemployment in USA remains unabated.
CAIRO - Egypt hopes to see a tenfold increase in exports from its growing outsourcing industry by 2020 and will boost its focus on information technology entrepreneurship and co-ownership of intellectual property, the country's information technology minister said Wednesday.
According to the independent technology analyst, Ovum, India's share in the outsourcing market is declining and China is providing significant competition in this arena.
CHARLESTON, W.Va. - A House-Senate committee voted Tuesday to seek an audit of the state Office of Technology after hearing from state workers who believe their jobs are destined for privatization.
- India BlackBerry ban averted for 60 more days
- Indian officials to meet to decide BlackBerry ban
- HP's 3Q numbers solid but could fuel doubts
- Indian outsourcer HCL quarterly profit up 6.9 pct
- Xerox earns soar following ACS buyout, shares pop
- Shareholders approve Xerox purchase of ACS
- Obama’s State of the Union Address : How it impacts Outsourcing
- How Obama’s State of Union Address Affects Outsourcing
- Ahead of the Bell: Infosys shares climb
- Infosys profit falls 0.9 pct but outlook improves
- IBM signs $200M outsourcing contract with telecom
- Xerox in $6B deal to expand tech services business
- Accenture reports better-than-expected 3Q profit
- Indian outsourcer Mahindra Satyam gets new CEO