The former senior platform manager of Facebook, Dave Morin launched a new social cum personal networking startup company, Path that limits the number of friends at fifty.
Eric Schmidt confirmed that the new Social Networking product Google ME is going to be available this fall.
Microblogging site, Twitter Inc. that gets 370,000 new users daily on average, is revamping the site so that millions of users can navigate the site and get the information more easily.
Facebook has just won its court battle in Pakistan and reaffirmed its restoration in the country.
- Does the Location Based Service Foursquare Get More Popular than Twitter?
- Salesforce Recently Rolled Out Salesforce Chatter, Social Networking for Enterprises
- The Integration of Google Buzz Makes Gmail Social
- Facebook’s Zuckerman Realizes People don’t Want Privacy
- How to Leverage Google Wave for Business
- Why Friendfeed failed and Twitter succeeded
- 5 Benefits of Using Facebook Connect