DALLAS - A federal appeals court revived the Securities and Exchange Commission's insider-trading lawsuit against Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban on Tuesday, saying it was "plausible" he knew he was not supposed to sell stock in a company to avoid a loss after receiving confidential information.
CHAMPAIGN, Ill. - One of Kay Monigold's first big headaches when she bought a small cable TV business in Illinois and Indiana in late 2007 was a startup cable channel specializing in Big Ten sports.
SAN FRANCISCO - Google Inc.'s methods for recommending websites are being reviewed by Texas' attorney general in an investigation spurred by complaints that the company has abused its power as the Internet's dominant search engine.
WASHINGTON - Google says Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott is investigating whether its Web search rankings are fair.
ROUND ROCK, Texas - Dell is walking away from a bidding contest with rival Hewlett-Packard for data-storage maker 3Par.
- Texas company to build 3 biofuel plants in Miss.
- Dell launches $100 smart phone in U.S. on AT&T
- Dell 2Q net income rises 16 percent
- Intel to buy TI cable modem chip business
- Dell shareholders reject union proposals
- DOE awards $21.3M to study CO2 underground storage
- National Instruments' 2Q profit surges on revenue
- New program rebuilding faces of soldiers, veterans
- FMC Technologies net income down 9 pct
- Siemens provides additional technology to Chrysler
- Business events scheduled for the coming week
- AT&T sells Wayport; will still run Wi-Fi business
- Stocks headed lower as Goldman, IBM revenues slip
- TI 2Q revenue rises 42 pct as demand roars back
- Ahead of the Bell: Texas Instruments to report Mon
- Dell: SEC staff to recommend accounting settlement
- Dell tries on T-shirt site for new laptop art
- GM's Whitacre: Austin added to Volt rollout list
- FMC Technologies names new director to board
- Ahead of the Bell: Dell financial analyst meeting
- Will more teams lead to more TV money for Pac-10?
- Map called key to faster Internet in rural Texas
- AT&T ends test of data limits for DSL subscribers
- Valence Technology posts wider fiscal 4Q loss
- Dell lowers 1Q profit to build $100M legal reserve
- Samsung invests $3.6 billion in Texas chip plant
- Some chip stocks slip on fear of euro-driven slump
- Xerox unit ACS to buy HP employee benefits firm
- Dell fiscal 1Q net income jumps 52 percent
- MetroPCS rakes in subscribers in 1Q; shares jump
- BMC Software 4Q net income jumps 43 pct on gain
- Is there really a cyberwar? Term might be misused
- Texas Instruments expanding chip plant
- On the Call: CFO Kevin March
- AT&T to sell European Wi-Fi operator to Swisscom