United Arab Emirates
DUBAI (GaeaTimes.com) -- Now iPhone can be your guide in finding doctors in UAE.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - The United Arab Emirates on Friday backed off a threat to cut key BlackBerry services, just days before a planned ban that could have harmed the country's business-friendly reputation.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - The United Arab Emirates on Friday backed off a threat to cut key BlackBerry services, just days before a ban was set to take effect that could have harmed the country's business-friendly reputation.
TORONTO - BlackBerry maker Research in Motion Ltd.
BEIJING - China has ordered its banks and other major companies to limit use of foreign computer security technology, setting up a possible trade clash with the United States and Europe while adding to strains over high-tech secrecy as some nations threaten to curtail BlackBerry service.
- BlackBerry users eye alternatives as curbs loom
- Summary Box: BlackBerry users mull ban threat
- BlackBerry users mull effect as service curbs loom
- Questions and answers about BlackBerry objections
- India sets Aug. 31 deadline for BlackBerry info
- Info freedom at center of Gulf's BlackBerry debate
- Saudi to continue BlackBerry service
- Bahrain says no plans to ban BlackBerry services
- Saudi gives firms time to test BlackBerry system
- A deal to avert BlackBerry ban could be precedent
- Saudi reaches deal on BlackBerry, avoiding ban
- Saudi says deal reached on BlackBerry services
- Saudi says agreement close on BlackBerry services
- Indonesia joins countries mulling BlackBerry ban
- Summary Box: BlackBerry talks in India continue
- Saudi Arabia: Blackberry service halts Friday
- RIM says BlackBerry talks in India continue
- Questions and answers about UAE's BlackBerry ban
- UAE: BlackBerry crackdown will affect visitors too
- UAE says BlackBerry ban will affect visitors too
- UAE, Saudi to block BlackBerry on security fears
- UAE, Saudi Arabia to block key BlackBerry services
- Saudi to block BlackBerry messaging this month
- UAE to block BlackBerry services on security fears
- UAE to block many BlackBerry services in October
- UAE says BlackBerry is potential security threat
- UAE says BlackBerry is security threat
- UAE: BlackBerry phones could threaten security
- UAE cites BlackBerry national security concerns
- Steamy text messages lands couple in Dubai jail
- Google CEO: Development in China dispute 'soon'
- Google CEO: mobile computing reshaping Internet
- Murdoch to Arabs: censorship is counterproductive
- Facebook looks to capitalize on Arab world growth
- Iran cleric's funeral becomes opposition protest