LONDON - World stock markets mostly rose Friday as positive earnings news from technology companies such as Oracle and BlackBerry maker Research in Motion helped shore up sentiment.
LONDON - World stock markets mostly rose Thursday after another batch of positive earnings and further evidence that Europe's economy is recovering faster than previously expected.
LONDON - World stock markets mostly rose Wednesday after better-than-expected earnings from the likes of Apple Inc.
LONDON - World stock markets mostly rose Wednesday after better-than-expected earnings from the Apple Inc., but Japanese stocks were undermined again by the continuing strength of the yen, a burden for exporters.
SEOUL, South Korea - World stock markets mostly posted mild gains Wednesday after better-than-expected earnings from Apple boosted technology stocks.
- Asia stocks rise as Apple result lifts tech sector
- European stocks rise amid upbeat corporate news
- European stocks rise amid corporate deal-making
- Asian stocks rise on easing Europe debt worries
- Asian stocks down early, bucking Wall Street trend
- Intel, JPMorgan earnings lift world markets
- Intel earnings give world markets a boost
- World markets rise as Intel boosts tech shares
- Asian markets mixed but Intel boosts tech shares
- Stock rally pauses on Microsoft, Amazon earns
- Microsoft, Amazon weighing on world markets
- World markets brush off Microsoft earnings
- World markets brush off soft Microsoft earnings
- European stocks recoup losses on Wall Street hopes
- World markets buoyed by Intel, Goldman Sachs
- Asian markets rise after Goldman, Intel earns
- European stocks steady despite US cheer over Apple