NEW YORK (GaeaTimes.com) -- According to the Internet Telecommunication Union (ITU), the number of Internet users will surpass the figure of 2 Billion by the end of 2010.
WASHINGTON - Blind and deaf people will be able to more easily use smart phones, the Internet and other technologies that are staples of life and work under a bill signed into law on Friday.
WASHINGTON - FBI Director Robert Mueller on Wednesday called for changes in federal law to help his agents with surveillance of communications in anti-terrorism and other criminal investigations.
BEIJING - Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said a meeting about charity he attended Wednesday with Microsoft Corp.
GRANDVIEW HEIGHTS, Ohio - Libraries are tweeting, texting and launching smart-phone apps as they try to keep up with the biblio-techs - a computer-savvy class of people who consider card catalogs as vintage as typewriters.
- Gates, Buffett set to dine with China's rich
- 4chan’s Porn Leak Raises Concerns Over Privacy
- Facebook CEO makes $100M gift to NJ school
- Text of Obama's remarks to the UN
- Newark, NJ, schools to get $100M Facebook donation
- Google defends shrinking China market share
- Add it up: Crowd-fundraising can mean big bucks
- India Celebrates Sir Visvesvarayya’s Birthday as ‘Engineer’s Day’ today
- Summary Box: Gates, Buffett pitch charity in China
- German Court rules against YouTube
- Online dating, bedbugs addressed in new laws in NY
- China requires ID to buy mobile phone numbers
- AOL buys mobile social service Rally Up
- Blog causes uproar on eve of Beck rally
- Study: Blacks and women talk and text more
- Caribbean govts push wiretap laws to fight gangs
- Cyberactivists unblock Wikileaks for Thai Netizens
- Israeli military confronts new foe: the Internet
- Survey of viewers shows extent of TV time shifting
- WikiLeaks says it won't be threatened by Pentagon
- WikiLeaks preparing to release more Afghan files
- Judge testifies he felt threatened by NJ blogger
- Broadband adoption slows down, but blacks catch up
- Info freedom at center of Gulf's BlackBerry debate
- Human rights groups ask WikiLeaks to censor files
- Saudi to continue BlackBerry service
- Calif court clears way for Google age bias trial
- 40 billionaires pledge to donate half their wealth
- Saudi Arabia: Blackberry service halts Friday
- Breitbart: Enemy of the left with a laptop
- Google's China answer page inaccessible
- UAE to block BlackBerry services on security fears
- China setting milestone as economy passes Japan's
- Google changes tune, search still working in China
- Google says search cut off from mainland China