NEW YORK - The former president and chief operating officer of Monster Worldwide has been convicted in New York of wrongfully backdating millions of dollars' worth of employee stock option grants.
SYSPRO was one of our top 10 ERP software solutions. The software giant is internationally recognized for providing enterprise business solution.
TOKYO - Nintendo's annual profit rose 8.5 percent, propelled by its hit Wii and DS game machines, but a forecast for lower sales shows even the resilient video game maker isn't totally immune to the global slump.
NEW DELHI - India Inc believes the move by the Barack Obama administration to reduce tax breaks for US firms that ship jobs overseas will hit American companies more than impact on the Indian outsourcing industry.
MUMBAI, India - Indian software services firm HCL Technologies Ltd.
- Replicon Web TimeSheet: Review
- ExpenseWire Expense Report Software: Review
- Cyber-spies used social sites to trick Dalai Lama’s office: US expert
- Post-Satyam scam, PWC India to set up advisory board
- Top 10 Expense Report Software
- Satyam scam: government promises help to CBI after court rap
- CBI team takes over Satyam probe
- CBI to take over Satyam probe from Andhra police
- Government asks Company Law Board to remove Maytas directors
- Government to remove two Maytas firms’ directors
- Satyam investigation handed over to CBI
- Satyam probe handed over to CBI
- Top 10 Free Financial Software for Better Money Management
- Satyam is a singular case, says Singapore diplomat
- Regulator resumes questioning Ramalinga Raju
- Maytas’ legal notice to Vedanta for encashing bank guarantees
- Satyam board meeting extended by a day
- No bail for Satyam Rajus, former CFO
- Wipro projects $1.05 billion from IT services in Q4
- Wipro net profit up 18 percent in third quarter
- Wipro net profit up 18 percent, but Q4 guidance lowered
- Maytas denies receiving funds from Satyam
- 3G mobile subscriber base to reach 90 mn by 2013: Report
- Satyam board to safeguard employee, client interests: Director
- Multiple agencies continue probe into Satyam fraud
- Infosys net up 33 percent in third quarter
- New Satyam board meets, to get new accounting firm
- Satyam’s new board hunts for CEO and CFO
- Satyam’s Raju to face market regulator Saturday
- Andhra Pradesh police begin probe into Satyam fraud
- Satyam fraud triggers political storm in Andhra Pradesh
- Government asks Satyam to appoint new directors within seven days
- Satyam’s Ramalinga Raju surrenders before Andhra police chief
- BJP, CPI-M want strong action against Satyam culprits
- Chamber advises against bailing out Satyam