Google Inc is putting in the finishing touches as we speak on a new venture into the e-book business.
Now, you can buy Android Smartphones from Amazon on special promotion as little as a penny for a new two-year contract.
Facebook, Amazon and Zynga will invest in a fund named as sFund to develop application and services for the new generation of social web.
After the much awaited disclosure of the Playbook by Research in Motion, Amazon is said to have come up with a Kindle App for the same.
NEW YORK - After conquering film and television, Blair Underwood hopes to make it big in books.
- Taiwan firms display e-readers at computer show
- Amazon CEO: Color Kindle 'still a long way out'
- Google Editions Coming This Summer
- Barnes & Noble e-reader to offer web browser
- Target to sell Amazon's Kindle e-reader
- Bad sign for AT&T: fewer new contract customers
- Tribeca looks to expand notion of film festival
- Google CEO says newspapers can make money online
- Sight unseen, fans hear 'iPad' and think 'iWant'
- Kleiner Perkins making big bet on Apple's iPad
- Barnes & Noble makes CEO switch
- Amazon Bought Touch-Screen Start up Company
- Amazon.com to capitulate to Macmillan price demand
- Barnes & Noble shares jump on Apple tablet rumors
- Gadget makers focus on cost-effective temptations
- UltraDNS Service Outages Amazon after DoS Attack
- Top 2 booksellers report losses, their shares fall
- VPS / Dedicated Server versus Amazon Cloud: Questions and Answers
- Cloud Computing: An Overview and the Future Direction
- Amazon to release free Kindle software for PC
- MySpace Music videos to appear on Facebook
- AP Sources: YouTube may offer online movie rentals
- Wal-Mart to sell good from other vendors on Web
- Top 10 Social Bookmarking Plugins for Wordpress
- Google digital book Retail Program Vs Amazon Kindle
- Top 10 Cloud Computing Service Provider
- Amazon (on Laptop) and Apple Gives Amazing Discounts for Holidays