WASHINGTON - Aerospace and defense contractor General Dynamics Corp.
NEW YORK - Capital One Financial Corp.
LOS ANGELES - Netflix Inc. will pay nearly $1 billion during the next five years for the online streaming rights to movies from Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM in a deal that could help Netflix attract even more subscribers.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. - Google Inc.
- Microsoft 4Q net income surges 48 percent
- Boston Scientific spent $480K on lobbying in 1Q
- Hewlett-Packard spends $1.6M on 1Q lobbying
- Adobe spent $50,000 lobbying in 1Q
- Toshiba to spend big on chips, nuclear power
- Tax breaks approved for 10 Michigan projects
- Oracle spent $1.05M lobbying in last 2009 quarter
- Adobe spent $70,000 lobbying in 4Q
- Baxter lobbying budget tops $1 million for 4Q
- Yahoo 3Q lobbying expenses fall to $510K
- Yahoo to spend $100M in bid for more brand buzz