HELSINKI - Nokia Corp. said Thursday it has begun shipments of its N8 model, a handset that aims to challenge RIM's Blackberry and Apple's iPhone in the smart phone market.
HELSINKI - Nokia Corp. said Tuesday that board chairman Jorma Ollila has signaled readiness to stay on at the helm of the world's leading handset maker until 2012.
THE DEPARTURE: The head of Nokia Corp.'s mobile solutions business, Anssi Vanjoki, is resigning, just three days after the handset maker appointed a new CEO in its bid to become more competitive.
HELSINKI - The head of Nokia Corp.'s mobile solutions business, Anssi Vanjoki, announced Monday he will resign from the company, just three days after the world's biggest handset maker appointed a new CEO in its bid to become more competitive.
HELSINKI - Nokia Corp. is replacing CEO Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo with Microsoft executive Stephen Elop as the world's top maker of mobile phones aims to regain lost ground in the fiercely competitive smart phone market.
- Nokia's Kallsvuo replaced by Microsoft exec
- Nokia replaces CEO with Microsoft exec
- Nokia fires CEO as it fights fierce competition
- Summary Box: Nokia 2Q earnings drop on flat sales
- Nokia Q2 profit falls 40 pct to $290 million
- Nokia Siemens to buy Motorola wireless gear unit
- Nokia Siemens buys Motorola networks
- Nokia in $200 million modem deal with Renesas
- Finland provides Internet access to all
- Nokia gives Q2 profit warning
- Solar cell inventor wins technology prize
- Nokia launches bike-powered handset
- Nokia shakes up leadership to tackle rivals
- Nokia plans new devices to catch up with rivals
- Nokia CEO Kallasvuo upbeat but concedes problems
- Nokia posts euro349 million profit in Q1Nokia Q1
- Nokia posts 349 million profit in Q1Nokia Q1
- 3 finalists in international technology prize
- Nokia launches cheaper smart phones
- Nokia completes purchase of Novarra
- Nokia revises 2009 market share down to 34 pct
- NATO chief calls attention to cyber threats
- Nokia fighting to stay No. 1 as US challenge grows
- Nokia to ax 285 jobs in Finland
- Smart phones boost Nokia as profits grow 65 pct
- Nokia posts 65 pct gain in Q4 profit
- Nokia to offer free mobile navigation services
- Nokia posts 66 pct fall in Q2 profits, shares drop
- Google AdSense Increases Electronic Fund Transfer Facility To 27 Countries
- Norway Outlaws Apple iTunes for Fairplay DRM
- Cell Phone Sales Expected To Grow To 1 Billion per Year by 2009