SAN FRANCISCO (GaeaTimes.com) -- After the success of iAd network in the United States, Apple has decided to launch its mobile networking in to the European markets.
PARIS - Microsoft Corp. says it has signed an deal that will give its Bing search engine access to the digital archives of France's National Library.
PARIS - Love was in the air at Paris' spring-summer 2011 ready-to-wear shows on Friday, as Lanvin's sumptuous confections worked the world weary crowd of fashion insiders into a covetous lather.
PARIS - Safran SA says it will pay $1.1 billion to buy Stamford, Connecticut-based security firm L-1 Identity Solutions Inc.
PARIS - France Telecom SA said Thursday that first half net profit rose 45 percent due to a one-off gain, although revenue and margins were eroded by regulatory costs and competition in the home market in France.
- World markets awaiting Bernanke testimony
- New France Telecom CEO lays out 5-year plan
- New iPhone selling briskly as thousands line up
- France claims success in Google privacy breach
- Hamas TV forced to halt broadcasts to Europe
- Russia presses for French warship technology
- Iran dismisses sanctions, but tried to avoid them
- Long lines in Europe, Asia to buy Apple's iPad
- Reveler dies at giant cocktail party in France
- Iranian wanted by US flies home from France
- Probe opened into France Telecom suicides
- France Telecom, Deutsche Telekom merge in UK
- Google has censorship balancing act outside China
- European Web downloads cost euro10 billion
- France Telecom profit down 26 pct on $1.35B charge
- Alcatel-Lucent makes small 4th quarter profit
- France agrees to sell Russia advanced warship
- Atmel to sell Smart Card units in France, UK
- Sarkozy calls for tighter regulation at Davos
- Egypt court blocks France Telecom's Mobinil offer
- EU would have to check France's Google tax plan
- French panel: Tax Google ad revenue
- Orascom loses appeal on France Telecom's buy plan
- Google fined $14,300 a day in France over books
- French court rules against Google in books case
- Google convicted in French copyright case
- French technology upstart challenges Google
- Sarkozy Berlin Wall claims raise questions
- EU agrees on new Internet user rights
- French court rules against eBay for counterfeiting
- Stock futures steady after prior day's big jump
- US stock futures mixed after prior day's big jump
- UK court rejects suit on Google search results
- Heavy losses deterring airlines from investing in IT: Report
- Telcordia bags five-year deal from Unitech Wireless