SAN FRANCISCO (GaeaTimes.com) -- After the success of iAd network in the United States, Apple has decided to launch its mobile networking in to the European markets.
NEW YORK - The appointment of a German software executive as Hewlett-Packard Co.'s next CEO sends an unmistakable signal that the board of the world's largest technology company is prepared to gamble big on an aggressive push into the software business.
NEW YORK - Hewlett-Packard Co.'s new CEO signaled Friday that expanding the company's software business will be a top priority.
SAN FRANCISCO - Hewlett-Packard Co.'s board upset many investors when it forced out Mark Hurd as CEO nearly two months ago.
WASHINGTON - A cyber worm burrowing into computers linked to Iran's nuclear program has yet to trigger any signs of major damage, but it was likely spawned either by a government or a well-funded private group, according to a new analysis.
- Germany seeks Internet data protection code
- Thumbs down to Blatter's extra-time proposals
- German Court rules against YouTube
- Samsung unveils iPad competitor Galaxy
- Intel buying German chipmaker's wireless unit
- Intel buying Infineon's wireless operations
- German court turns down injunction against YouTube
- Summary Box: Germany says no to Facebook checks
- Germany to prevent Facebook checks
- Summary Box: Germans wary of Google Street View
- German gov't considers 'Street View' concerns
- German agency: security fix available for iPhone
- Google to introduce 'Street View' in Germany
- Germany warns of possible Apple security problem
- German authorities warn of Apple security problem
- SAP's 2nd-quarter profit up 15 percent
- German minister lashes out at Facebook
- Germany rejects Spanish bid to buy Octopus Oracle
- Octopus oracle Paul to retire
- Octopus Paul picks Spain to win World Cup
- Octopus Paul: Germany will win 3rd place
- Germany takes legal steps against Facebook
- Octopus Paul predicts Spain over Germany in WCup
- SAP extends Sybase bid, awaits EU clearance
- Blatter hints at tech U-turn
- Bad calls prompt FIFA to study high-tech ref help
- Octopus Paul predicts German win over Argentina
- Upon further review, FIFA will study replay
- Brazil, Netherlands qualify for WCup quarterfinals
- Bad-call blues: FIFA urged to allow video replay
- FIFA, don't ignore the Blunder in Bloemfontein
- Octopus Paul predicts German win over England
- New iPhone selling briskly as hundreds line up
- France claims success in Google privacy breach
- European stocks rise amid upbeat corporate news