NEW YORK - At the beginning of the re-emergence of 3-D, the focus was on film, with movies like "Avatar" paving the way for the technology to become an integral part of the cinema experience.
NEW YORK - After a 13-year break, Soundgarden is releasing its new album through the "Guitar Hero" video game series - and its frontman believes it's the perfect way to reintroduce the band to a new generation.
LOS ANGELES - The man who made the moonwalk famous will soon be getting a planet of his own.
TOKYO - Sony is zeroing in on sound quality and karaoke-like lyric displays to woo Japan, its stronghold in digital music players, amid a battering elsewhere from U.S.
NEW YORK - John Mayer is losing friends - on the Internet at least.
- Long expected, YouTube wades into live streaming
- Left for dead by MTV, music videos rebound on Web
- Review: Ping a handy iTunes add-on with promise
- Amazon buys online music retailer Amie Street
- German Court rules against YouTube
- Add hip-hop to 'Rock Band' thanks to Snoop Dogg
- German court turns down injunction against YouTube
- Apple schedules music-themed event for Sept. 1
- Video game lets players be 'Bad' to Jackson hits
- Music royalty talks consider cell phone mandate
- Israeli military confronts new foe: the Internet
- MySpace Music unveils 'Romeo' video app
- Review: New Web music services offer tons of tunes
- Universal and Reliance unveil mobile music deal
- Kanye West performs for Facebook, joins Twitter
- Gilliam to direct YouTube webcast of Arcade Fire
- Arcade Fire, John Legend to stream concerts live
- CEO Interview: Salesforce.com's eclectic leader
- Foo Fighters' Hawkins laments technology in rock
- Review: Infocast Web media display not so talented
- YouTube to gather videos for 'Life in a Day' movie
- Dr. Demento leaving radio for the Internet
- MOG, Rdio new entrants to $10-a-month mobile music
- Startup mSpot lets you stream your music over Web
- Bing's new bling: TV, music from Microsoft search
- Jackson fans will moonwalk in motion-sensing game
- Game developers preparing for diverse E3 show
- Jewel taps technology in pre-release video concert
- Wired's first iPad issue comes out; costs $5
- SC governor hopeful denies blogger claim of affair
- Microsoft Kin concerts lead fans on merry chase
- Lil Jon not part of the iPad craze
- Care for some light music? LEDs make it possible
- Warner Music Group posts smaller 2Q loss
- Apple shutting Lala; 'Cloud' music on horizon?