WASHINGTON - A new flavor of Wi-Fi, with longer range and wall-piercing power, could show up in wireless gadgets a year from now if the Federal Communications Commission works out the last details of new spectrum rules that have been long in the making.
RALEIGH, N.C. - Just over two dozen of the 450 online retailers offered amnesty if they begin collecting North Carolina taxes on Internet sales have taken the offer.
RALEIGH, N.C. - A Democratic congressman apologized Monday after video posted online showed him swatting at the camera, demanding that two men taping him identify themselves and grabbing one of them by the wrist and neck.
RALEIGH, N.C. - Becky and Dale Carlson are relying on fast and cheap Internet access as they sell photos and online greeting cards in the home business they hope will carry them into retirement.
- Waitress fired for griping about tip on Facebook
- NC cities, cable still at odds on broadband entry
- CommScope posts wider 1Q loss, but solid outlook
- Bank of America to use Cisco's videoconferencing
- Software firm Red Hat 4Q profit rises 44 percent
- Former National City Bank debit accounts hacked
- Glitch leads to adult video on kids channels in NC
- Purchasing, IT changes suggested by NC panel
- Texting while driving, smoking target of '10 laws
- Microsoft offers about 24K training vouchers in NC
- Dell returns $1.5 million in incentives to NC
- FairPoint voluntarily files for Ch. 11 protection
- Changing focus leads Dell to close NC plant
- Dell to close Winston-Salem, NC plant, lay off 905
- Red Hat posts higher 2Q profit, sales
- Fairpoint Communications posts 2Q loss of $17.8M
- AG in SC asks judge to drop Craigslist lawsuit
- NC town raises offer for Apple data center site
- Web retailers, states tussle over tax rules
- Business Highlights
- Police: Husband arranged wife's rape on Craigslist