LINCOLN, Neb. - Ndamukong Suh's $2 million donation to his alma mater comes with more than few apps for his former teammates.
Target has begun selling Apple's popular iPad tablet computer, a move the retailer hopes will drive traffic to its stores this holiday season.
Here are some of the tablet computers that are on sale now or coming out in the next six months: Apple iPad - The product that started it all, after others had tried for years to make tablet computers a mainstream product.
THE NEWS: BlackBerry maker Research in Motion Ltd.
NEW YORK - The company that gave us the BlackBerry - still the dominant phone in corporate circles - thinks its business customers will have room in their briefcases for at least one more device: the PlayBook.
- Target to start carrying iPad in October
- Dell CEO flashes 7-inch Android tablet computer
- AT&T, Sprint, Verizon to carry Samsung tablet
- Leading wireless carriers to sell Samsung tablet
- Review: How the iPad won over a skeptic
- Apple's new iPad, iPhone software due in November
- Amazon goes after Apple's iPad in new Kindle ad
- Apple to start selling iPad in China
- Samsung unveils iPad competitor Galaxy
- Apple unveils new TV box for renting movies, shows
- Summary Box: Review of the Flipboard iPad app
- Apple unveils new box for streaming movies, TV
- Review: News app that lets you choose your editor
- Apple analyst notes iPad wait times have shrunk
- Review: Dell Streak is awkward phone, so-so tablet
- E-reading: Revolution in the making or fading fad?
- On the Call: Dell Inc. CEO Michael Dell
- Verizon looking at taking TV shows to the iPad
- Review: New choices enliven back-to-school PCs
- Travel planning just got easier _ and more fun
- Dish to stream live TV on iPad, other devices
- Amazon CEO hopes new Kindles stoke sales
- Summary Box: Hulu Plus is TV for the iPhone, iPad
- Review: Hulu Plus takes television to your pocket
- New iPad app mines Web links for 'social magazine'
- Review: Great iPad games are worth the search
- On the Call: Apple COO Tim Cook
- Apple fiscal 3Q net income jumps 78 percent
- Apple says iPad coming to more countries Friday
- Apple to report first iPad quarterly sales
- TechBits package