Stocks reignite a rally as economic woes fade
Petrobras, Target, Tibco among big market movers
Tech companies settle DOJ hiring inquiryWASHINGTON — The Justice Department has reached an agreement with six major Silicon Valley companies over employee recruiting practices.
Air Force rebuts GAO questions about GPS system
Fantasy sports become a gambling realityLAS VEGAS — Sports fans are betting online each night on athletes' performances — and it's all legal.
- Payouts for players, websites go from long-term to daily in fantasy sports world
- AP president: Enforcement method needed to curb Web use of stories, plans to name offenders
- Pulsating with timeliness, ‘The Social Network’ paints a Web-connected generation, bit by bit
- Facebook founder tells Winfrey why he’s friending Newark, NJ, schools with $100M donation
- Target to start carrying iPad in October; plans to sell 4 models
- NCAA puts Chattanooga on 2-year probation for failure to monitor impermissible texts, calls
- Larry Ellison: Oracle not interested in buying a tech-services firm, unlike rivals
- Facebook Login Error Makes Company Apologetic
- Status update: Facebook says problem is resolved, offers no explanation for afternoon outages
- Cyber Command chief says Pentagon networks vulnerable
- People Tweet Their Thoughts On Facebook Outage