NVIDIA Quadro to Define the Next generation of Graphics DisplayBy Angsuman Chakraborty, Gaea News Network
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
To help customers face the most challenging visual computing problems, NVIDIA has come with its set of Quadro(R) professional GPU solutions. This new lineup, with the flagship Quadro FX 5800, will surely set the path of next generation graphics card designs and their powers to show extremely rich in visual graphics easily. So let’s see what is in the box that, according to NVIDIA officials, will address all the graphical challenges in the next 10 years.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 5800 - the industry’s first and only 4GB, ultra high-end solution delivers the highest visualization performance and capabilities, enabling professionals to work with large-scale models and datasets.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 4800 - ultra high-end solution provides professionals with the most complete toolset to dramatically push the boundaries of realism, performance, and quality.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800 - single slot solution with a robust feature set and added capabilities such as SLI Multi-OS and SDI support to enable a no-compromise, high-performance, interactive visualization experience.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800 - mid-range solution offers the best price performance for workstation graphics and provides the optimal blend of quality, precision, performance, and programmability.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 580 - best-in-class entry-level solution boosts productivity for a variety of industry-leading volume CAD and digital content applications.
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 380 - an affordable professional-class graphics solution extends energy efficiency while delivering 50-percent faster performance.
- The Quadro NVS 295 - capable of supporting up to two 30-inch digital displays at maximum resolutions, taking business graphics to a new level visual perfection..
For more information, you will have to visit NVIDIA Quadro