Fox TV joined with other major TV networks like CBS, NBC and ABC and refused to air its program on Google TV where users can view Web and Video on TV. The networks are concerned about the fact that online advertisement is less attractive than TV commercial. The latest decision of Fox is a big blow for Google because they need the backing of the network to grow further. Google TV which was launched in last October can be viewed through Sony TV or via set top box made by Logitech.
Health IT can improve the quality of patients' care by lowering the medical errors, improving clinical decision making and helping to get rid of unnecessary tests and costs. It can help a patient in terms of negative drug interactions, allergies, and confirm patient IDs, can help patients to avoid being victim to medication and other errors. InformationWeek listed top 7 ways that IT can help a patient.
- Live Video Streaming from Facebook’s New App
- Taptivate Develops Friends for iPhone
- Mac OS X 10.6.5 Available Officially
- FCC Investigates Google Street View
- Google Makes it Easier to Clean Your Messy Data with Refine
- European cyber defences ‘must improve’, tests show
- Queen’s Facebook page gets 200K fans in just 2 days!
- Users write abusive posts about Camilla on Queen’s Facebook page