BERLIN - Germany's government is urging the Internet industry to produce a voluntary data protection code to cover services like Google Inc.'s "Street View" mapping service.
BERLIN - A German court ruled Friday that Google Inc.'s subsidiary YouTube LLC must pay compensation after users uploaded several videos of performances by singer Sarah Brightman in violation of copyright laws.
BERLIN - Samsung Electronics Co. on Thursday unveiled a new tablet PC named Galaxy Tab as the latest device meant to rival Apple Inc.'s popular iPad.
BERLIN - German chipmaker Infineon Technologies AG is selling a unit that makes products for wireless telephones to California's Intel Corp.
BERLIN - A German court says it has declined to issue a preliminary injunction against YouTube in a drawn-out conflict between the popular video-sharing site and several royalty collecting bodies over unlicensed music videos.
- Germany to prevent Facebook checks
- German gov't considers 'Street View' concerns
- German agency: security fix available for iPhone
- Google to introduce 'Street View' in Germany
- AP Interview: WikiLeaks to publish new documents
- Germany warns of possible Apple security problem
- German authorities warn of Apple security problem
- SAP's 2nd-quarter profit up 15 percent
- German minister lashes out at Facebook
- Germany rejects Spanish bid to buy Octopus Oracle
- Octopus oracle Paul to retire
- Octopus Paul picks Spain to win World Cup
- Octopus Paul: Germany will win 3rd place
- Germany takes legal steps against Facebook
- Octopus Paul predicts Spain over Germany in WCup
- Octopus Paul predicts German win over Argentina
- Octopus Paul predicts German win over England
- New iPhone selling briskly as hundreds line up
- German minister: Facebook not good enough on data
- Germany to Google: Respect data privacy
- German prosecutors probing Google's mapping breach
- German prosecutors investigating Google
- Germany lashes out at Google for privacy breach
- Deutsche Telekom reports Q1 profit
- German court orders wireless passwords for all
- Infineon Technologies makes $105M net profit in Q2
- SAP Q1 net profit jumps 97 pct to $514 million
- New way to guide a car: With your eyes, not hands
- German tablet PC sets out to rival Apple's iPad
- German minister criticizes Facebook on privacy
- German high court: Telecom data cannot be retained
- Deutsche Telekom loss narrows despite Greek costs
- German government warns against MS Explorer use
- Software defect hits millions of German bank cards
- Sarkozy Berlin Wall claims raise questions