Skype launched Skype Connect 1.0 on Monday to satisfy corporate customers.
According to the new study by the IBM Institute for Business Value, if you look behind the scene of a successfully performing company, chances are high that you will find a Service Oriented architecture approach for Business Technology.
Most of the people who use android phone get their essential apps like Gmail, the Web browser, and Google Maps with the device.
Afew days back, Salesforce.com, the famous cloud computing company , announced the Beta program of Social Neworking tool for Enterprises, Social Chatter.
Google's Wave collaboration platform has already generated early interest among both consumers and enterprises.
- Can Google Wave be a Game Changer in Communication?
- How to Improve Google Wave
- How IT Sector Can Leverage Technology to Come Out of Recession
- The Role Of Quality Manager in Agile Development
- A Close Look at Monalisa, a Dynamic Service Architecture Framework to Control and Monitor Large Distributed System
- Cisco’s New Free iPhone App to Help You Have Web Conferencing, Business Meetings and More
- IBM Introduces New Software And Services For Mobiles